About

 About Me

Hi!

I'm a student at Ahuntsic College. I have been studying International Studies for 4 semesters. My program prepares me for a career related to immigration, law, human rights or even to become a diplomat. As part of my academic path, I'm going to have courses such as sociology, anthropology, law, economics, and history. There are internships in Quebec or abroad. Howeverthe application process is extremely competitive and has limited enrollment.

About This Blog

This blog will mostly be about my program which happens to be my passion. Therefore, if you are interested in the social aspect of society then here is your place. Also, if you are in the same program as me, I can be your guide. I'm planning to post a glossary of this program, a career summary and basically anything related to my career path. Lastly, you see English is not my first or second language, so I may make some writing mistakes. That being said, I'm going to try to prevent that from happening by using tools like a spell checker. I also have friends whose first language is English, so I'm planning on asking them questions about my writing. Besides, feel free to correct me if I make any mistakes. However, let's be respectful of each other. I want this blog to be a safe space.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foreign Service Officer

International Studies Glossary